PROJECT 2020: JANUARY



Starting on December 24th of 2019, I will start writing shortly about the things that made me happy or things that made a difference every day to hopefully remind me about the good things in life. 😌

I'll add everything on this post until the end of the Year 2020. Thank you for taking time to read this article! 💗

January 31, 2020
Donated 25% of my JLPT N2 money for a good cause, and I feel so happy about it. 😊
Ever since my birthday outreach in 2018, I have always strived, to the best of my financial capability, to make something like this especially for the education of children. I hope I can continue doing this for the rest of my life.

January 30, 2020
REWARDED MYSELF WITH NEW FRIXION PENS
for passing the JLPT N2 exam and an advanced gift to myself for my upcoming birthday 😊
January 26, 2020
I was seriously so worried about failing my JLPT N2 and getting fined ¥40,000 so I started saving up coins and random bills I didn't really need months before the exam... 😅
And today, since I don't need to pay anymore (horaaaay), I tried to count everything and was surprised to know that I saved up ¥46,961.00!!! 😱
Still thinking about how to reward myself with this money 😅


January 25, 2020
This is me, dead, inside the Karaoke room where we sang from last night until 6 AM today! HAHAHA
Fun night though!

January 24, 2020
Night out at Shibuya with Ser(lol) Mark, Kuya Mikhail, and James!
Dinner  ➡︎ Dessert ➡︎ Karaoke Night
Also, James won me a little Snoopy stuffed toy at Game Center in Atsugi Trellis.

January 23, 2020
PASSED JAPANESE LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST (N2 LEVEL)
OMG I am SOOOOO HAPPY I passed this exam because I have seriously been worried
ever since I left that examination room! HAHAHAHA
I seriously didn't think I would pass, but GOD HEARD ME (even if I don't really pray...😔)
SOOOO HAPPYYYYYYY! 😊

January 11, 2020
お疲れ様パーティー🎊 🎉


January 9, 2020
My air humidifier from Amazon Japan arrived today 😌

January 8, 2020
January 7, 2020
Chocolates from Enric-senpai who recently went to EU trip!

 January 5, 2020
Got my dream planner courtesy of Vance! 💗

 January 4, 2020
Because we overslept (so very us. haha!), instead of pushing our originally planned day trip to Enoshima,
Vance and I went to shopping at Grandberry Park in Machida (newly re-opened outlet!).
It was the perfect choice since we weren't able to find anything worth buying in Gotemba Premium outlets yesterday, it was near our hotel, Vance was able to buy new shoes, and we were able to buy couple shoes! Talk about #clingy 😂🤣

 January 3, 2020
Romance Car ride to Gotemba!

Also, wearing our couple watches Vance bought (as a gift) from Daniel Wellington yesterday 😌💗

January 2, 2020
Vance arrives in Machida, Japan! 
And of course, dinner at his favorite ramen place: Ichiran!

December 31, 2019
Sending my family home today with a smile 😌
Went home after to "unbox" the goods they bought for me from Ph 💗
Among others were UBE JAM(!!!) from Baguio, skin care products, and all the sweet stuff I've been craving since I can't even remember. Yay!

December 30, 2019
Odaiba Day with the family! 😌💗 
The weather was a bit gloomy and it was sprinkling a bit, 
but we were able to explore all the areas and we took good pictures!

December 29, 2019
In the morning, they visited my place, Hon Atsugi, 
and then helped me bring my stuff in the dormitory.

In the afternoon, we went to Shibuya in hopes to have a picture with Hachiko 
but we weren't able to because the statue was crowded.
Instead, went to Starbucks Reserve Roastery (it was magicaaaal)! 😌



In the evening, we went to Akihabara to explore a bit because my twin brother is a huge fan of anime 
(he seriously enjoyed taking pictures and wanted to explore more, but the time was limited. 
Will hopefully be able to take him there again someday!) and had a dinner.

December 28, 2019
Asakusa Temple, Nakamise Shopping street, Tokyo Sky tree, and Harajuku with my family! 😌



December 27, 2019
Matchy matchy at Tokyo Disneyland! 😌❤️ Also, 14 attractions in ~14 hours! 
We made the most out of our 1-day pass 😂


December 26, 2019
My family's arrival here in Japan! 💗
Good thing, our hotel is just five minutes away from the station and 
we have the chance to see this view everyday on our way to the station. 😌

Asakusa City, overlooking the Tokyo Tower! 

December 25, 2019
Had fun shopping and hanging out with these ladies today! 
Bought lots of clothes and winter stuff in preparation for my family's trip here in Japan. 💗


December 24, 2019
Had a mini party at Anritsu Family Dorm together with these guys. 💗 
I made a graham cake to share with them and fortunately, they liked it. 😌 
I thought I'd be alone and lonely this Christmas since I did not go home, 
but turns out that God has given company.

0 Comments