Mini Reunion



Yesterday, I had lunch with my elementary classmates in Balai Gloria, Solano Nueva Vizcaya.

Aug 6, 2019. Balai Gloria, Solano, Nueva Vizcaya
It has been years before I could finally meet with some of them, but some things never seem to change because we were all comfortable, laughing our asses off with all our old jokes and present quirks. We even relived past crushes and relationships and talk as if some were in present.

June 29, 2018. Graduation Thanksgiving.
Some of them have their own families now, and one is expecting a baby on October this year. We may have different priorities and places at the moment, but one thing remains the same, we’re our own family.

I am happy that after all these years, I have kept them as friends and I look forward to more lunches with them whenever I am back home.






1 Comments