Banaue Rice Terraces, Ifugao


Despite the busy schedule and responsibilities as an employed person, I was still able to visit the 8th Wonder of the World. The travel painstakingly took three hours before being able to see the view, only to take few pictures for a couple of minutes, and finally heading home.

It was a day well spent with my cousins Jelli, Jami, and Erin, and my boyfriend Vance. Of course, this trip wouldn't be possible without my ever supportive and welcoming Tito Joel who drove us all the way, and Tita Beth who, I think, paid for everything. HAHA

After you graduate and find a job, I realized that it actually becomes harder to find time to do other things other than your actual job and rest during your non-working days. Surely, life gets too tiring sometimes, but I guess it's also your job to make sure that yours won't suck for you to live a happy and fulfilled life. :)


0 Comments