PASSED JAPANESE LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST (LEVEL N3)





2019 has only started, yet God has already given me something to be thankful for. 

I took the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) level N3 last December 2, and I honestly thought that I would fail because I was not able to finish the second part of the examination and guessed several items on other parts. 

Even though the results were scheduled to be released starting February, it came out earlier than expected and I wasn't even looking forward to it. To my surprise, my friend, also a coworker of mine, called me last January 26 congratulating me for passing the JLPT. I couldn't believe it at first, telling her that I'll only believe her when I see the actual document. Lo and behold, hours later, an email from the HR department confirmed that I passed!

This coming February 8, I will take another language exam and I hope to also pass it. In the meantime, I say, cheers to more success that awaits!

0 Comments