Best Student Paper Award Nominee



My undergraduate project has been selected as a nominee for the BEST STUDENT PAPER AWARD for the International Symposium for Antennas and Propagation 2018 at Busan, South Korea and I could not be happier. :)

This is another milestone/achievement for me, and I can't just believe how I am blessed this year - I graduated on time, got employed before I even finished college, and now... nominated for Best Student Paper Award??? Are you kidding me?


The downside of this, however, is I won't be able to win the award since it is required that the student author should be the one to present, but whatever... I am still happy about this because this means that all those sleepless nights were WORTH IT!!! and that my project is something I can be proud of!!! Yay!!!

0 Comments